Are you a blogger or a website owner? Have content you want others to read? Tired of jumping hoops to be a guest blogger for others? Then we have the perfect solution for you!
Be a Guest Contributor!
MommyMatter.com is a website that was designed to offer a wide range of content to our readers. Over the years, we’ve continued to grow and we are ready to grow even more. We are opening our doors to others and are accepting guest writers from everywhere in the world. We’ve decided to make the process very simple for not only you, but us as well. This is how things are going to go:
- Email artilce
- MommyMatter will review article submitted
- Article will go live on MommyMatter.com upon approval
- Article will be shared via MommyMatter’s social media
Guidelines for Contributors
Of course we’ve got to have some guidelines for you lovely ladies and gents. Here are the rules we expect to be followed. If they are not, the post will not be accepted but we will contact you just in case it was a mistake.
- All content must be 100% unique, as in we aren’t going to find it anywhere else on the Internet!
- All content must be quality content
- Posts should exceed 300 words, but have no max limit
- No slandering or belittling of others
- We will accept foul language but NO F bombs.
As you can see, not many rules. We love sharing other people’s content and we really want to feature some of the amazing writers all over the Internet.
Ready to have your content seen on MommyMatter.com?