Around here, eggs are something we eat nearly everyday if not multiple times in one day. Baking doesn’t generally get listed on the “healthy” side of things but there are so many ways to help turn your not so healthy baked goods into delicious and healthy options!
Now with the release of Burnbrae Farms Naturegg Omega Plus, like our regular Naturegg Omega 3 shell eggs is a nutritionally-enhanced egg for people looking for natural foods with more essential nutrients. While all eggs are nutritious, all-natural and offer a great source of protein, vitamins and minerals, Naturegg Omega Plus eggs also provide an additional source of DHA omega-3 fatty acids and lutein. Each single egg serving of Omega Plus provides 125 mg of DHA omega-3 and 0.500 mg of lutein. Also, now each 53 g egg is an excellent source of Vitamin D.
We’ve done a lot of recipes over the years that incorporate eggs, and now we are swapping out our usual shell eggs for the Naturegg Omega Plus to make things even better for you!
Sourcream Banana Bread is always a must have here! http://www.mommymatter.com/sourcream-banana-bread-recipe/
Or why not some yummy Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins? http://www.mommymatter.com/pumpkin-doughnut-muffins-recipe/
Watch for our upcoming Spinach Quiche recipe using Burnbrae Farms Omega Plus!
On June 5th, Burnbrae Farms will be hosting the #HealthyMadeEasy Twitter Party to perk your taste buds with some mouth-watering Omega Plus egg recipes.
- Grand Prize: 1 unisex bicycle + 1 $75 BBF gift basket (1 winner)
- 2nd prize: 1 Fit Bit + 1 $75 BBF gift basket (1 winner)
- 3rd prize: 1 egg cooker + 1 $75 BBF gift basket (1 winner)
- Other prizing: 4 – $75 BBF gift baskets (4 different winners)
* Open to current Canadian residents who follow the host, co-hosts and hashtag and RSVP below to be eligible for prizing. Gift basket prizing may be different than image.
Prizing Eligibility: Open to Canada
RSVP on the linky below!
Filed in: Events