Today is your day… You have earned it!
Well Christine today has not made it the easiest to let me tell her how much she means to me and the kids… so I will high jack her site for a moment! 🙂
Today is Mothers Day and you are the Mother of our little crazy family. This is us below to all who don’t know us… and that one on the left… That is our Mommy!
Today we celebrate Mothers day, the day where you get something very special. While is may not be a fun video game or special piece of candy it is something that is earned through many years of hard work, patience, stress, frustration, understanding, and so much more. Today your very special present is gratitude, love and respect. I know motherhood is one of the toughest jobs on the planet and the kids and I are so happy to have you as the mother of our little family!
If you are still uncertain to if your present is “Something Very Special” here are a few more reasons why we love you Mommy!
- You make our house go around – No matter what is going on kids get to school on time, milk in the fridge, bills are paid.
- When we are sick or hurt you take care of us! – Whether it is a scratch, man cold, or upset tummy you always take care of all of us.
- Keep reality a reality – You always seem to say the right things and remind us the most important thing in life is our family.
- Decorate our home – While this seems lame it is sooo important. You make our house feel like a home, put up pictures of us, decorate the kids rooms, move things over and over and over until they are perfect. You make the place somewhere we can be a family.
- Keep the excitement – You always know when to crank the music and dance or make some decorated cookies when they are needed. Pull toys out of who knows where, and tickle until we can’t breathe anymore.
- Keep structure – You make sure things stay structured and balanced so we can all continue to learn and grow.
- Cook some pretty great meals. You always go out of your way to ensure there is a “proper” meal on the table and its always tasty.
- Tuck us in – No matter how hard the day was or if your stressed out of your mind you never miss a tuck in and hug and kiss.
- Show the love – No matter how stressed out you get or frustrated we always know you love us!.. even if you don’t SAY IT! 😛
- You complete us – This family is made up of four parts and you are by far the one that holds the rest of us together.
You are very special to us and we are thankful for you. You have our love and respect and we have a lot of gratitude for you. I believe we may actually be the ones getting something very special. I thank you for allowing me into your life and being not only a great wifey but an incredible mother who truly makes me grateful.
I would say you are our rock.. but dogs and cats pee on rocks… so you are our Mommy! So here is to you.. the best dang MOMMY we could ever ask for! WE LOVE YOU!
PS.. sorry about borrowing your site..just needed to tell you how much you mean to us.